Online French Lessons via Skype
Online French classes with an experienced tutor
Why Studying French online with Skype ?
As powerful as a one-on-one lesson, Skype is ideal if you do not live in France or if a private face-to-face lesson is not possible due to a busy schedule.
If you work from home or would like to better prepare your trip to France, Skype lessons is the best option. Skype lessons can also complement the one-on-one sessions we have had and enable you to keep on practicing after your stay in France.
This medium is practical and convenient in our active life.
You can learn and improve your French skills as much as with one-on-one lessons in the comfort of your home, your office or your hotel, anywhere in the world. Skype lessons are available for all levels and for a minimum of 2 hours
What are the advantages of French classes with Skype ?
– Flexibility : you can study at home, at work or while travelling.
– Convenience : You can sign up from your own country
– Effectiveness : you can better prepare your trip to France or continue the French classes you took in Paris or Cannes
– More time to practice : you don’t waste time on transport
– Personalized classes : one-on-one French classes and you can ask as many questions as you like
– Targeted materials : you get all the materials needed after the online class and can review it at your own pace
Online French classes are available all year round, Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm Central European Time.
« Learning French with Agnes online is truly rewarding. She challenges you every time with texts that broaden your vocabulary and deepens your understanding of the French language and culture. Agnes is also funny and engaging, which is a plus when you are learning something difficult »
Annass F. From Sweden