Private French courses in Paris
Whether you are looking for an introduction to the language, a refresher of your existing skills or more intensive classes, I can provide you with a tailored program.
The focus is on oral expression and oral comprehension with a lot of interactive activities.
French Conversation Lessons in Paris
The objectives of the French Conversation Lessons are to :
- gain confidence in speaking French thanks to interactive oral exercises
- understand practical information in real-life contexts
- master modern French with a native expert
- develop accurate pronunciation with the help of a dedicated tutor
The conversational French classes in Paris are conducted in French and can be private or semi-private with a small group to allow more interactions.
Who is this course for ?
This course is ideal for francophiles and motivated individuals who want to improve their communication skills and vocabulary. Lessons times are flexible, to fit in with your needs and requirements. You will be working with a dedicated teacher who has experience in your field.
Communicate like a native French speaker thanks to tailored conversation French classes !
Business French Lessons in Paris
Goals of the Business French courses :
- feeling more comfortable during meetings and discussions
- negotiating and selling
- editing your CV and cover letter
- preparing business presentations
- rehearsing job interviews
- dealing with problems and complaints
- understanding small talk and networking
- speaking with ease during conference calls
Who is this course for ?
Corporate French classes are designed for intermediate and upper-intermediate learners. The course offers focused, effective practice of language skills in over French common business settings. Thanks to my Business French Lessons in Paris, you will be able to discuss more easily in French with your colleagues, your manager and your clients.
Get your dream job in France or improve your French speaking for business with this course !
Intensive French Lessons in Paris
Goals of the Intensive French courses :
- adult learners who wish to rapidly develop their knowledge of French, for professional or personal reasons
- francophiles who would like to enrich their knowledge of the French language and culture
If you have any specific goals or interests with respect to your French, I will match my programs to help you access the courses.
Who is the intensive French course for :
Anyone ! You can start learning French anytime you like whatever your current level is. I provide French tuition for all, beginners, intermediate and advanced. During our first class, we will discuss about your strengths and weaknesses so that you can progress at your own pace. In-depth classes are generally for 2 hours per day for semi-intensive to 4 hours per day for intensive. You can, of course, adapt these times according to your schedule
Online French Lessons
I also provide online French classes with Skype whether you are at home, at work or travelling the world. This enables you to save time and learn from the comfort of your own place.
Online French classes are available all year round : Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm and on weekends from 8am to 6pm, Central European Time.
Would you like to learn French in Paris ?
Questions about French with Agnes
Students from my French lessons in Paris are coming from a lot of different countries, with various backgrounds.
They come from Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Norway, Russia, Poland, Spain, South Africa, Tunisia, United Kingdom or USA.
My students are airline pilot, architect, baker, banking intern, chef, dentist, doctor, engineer, entrepreneur, farmer, fashion designer, finance consultant, graduate, law student, marine biologist, medicine student, photographer, retired military, sales specialist, surgeon or tour guide.
Age ranges from 17 to 72 year-old. It’s never too early or too late to learn!
My levels of French all focus on a general version of the language with grammar and conjugation and vocabulary so that you master the basics of French.
However I do incorporate elements of native French language in order to ensure you can communicate in daily work-related and social situations.
At more advanced levels, you can also choose to specialise in conversation workshops (gastronomy, politics, history,…) or business French. I can offer specific dialect focused conversation classes or bespoke one-to-one courses.
Different rates are available for French classes :
- one-on-one lessons or small group (two to four people)
- online courses, in Paris or in Nice (upon availability)
- one class or with a package (10 hours, with a 10% discount, payable upfront)
Feel free to reach out to find the best formula for you
About the French Lessons and Homework
Here is a summary of the current level and terminology I use :
1. Beginner (A1)
- Can use familiar words and simple phrases for concrete purposes
- Can ask and answer basic questions about home, family, surroundings
2. Elementary (A2)
- Can understand common expressions (personal or family information, shopping, work)
- Can communicate on familiar subjects
3. Intermediate (B1)
- Can handle most situations that come up when travelling in a region where the language is spoken
- Can narrate an event, experience, a desire or goals
4. Upper Intermediate (B2)
- Can communicate fluently during a conversation with a native speaker
- Can speak in a clear, detailed way on several subjects and provide advantages and disadvantages
5. Advanced (C1)
- Can understand complex texts
- Can use the language effectively and fluently in a social, professional or academic context
6. Proficient (C2)
- Can effortlessly understand almost everything you read
- Can speak in a spontaneous, fluent way
We will work together during the first class to determine your specific needs and objectives and build a suitable lesson plan accordingly. As an experienced private French teacher with many years of international experience I am available to give you advice on how to maximize your learning and help you to reach your goals
Read my testimonials to see the feedbacks from my previous students
You are provided all the class materials that your need throughout your French learning experience. However if you have preferences, please let me know in advance and I can get it for you.
Homework is not mandatory but recommended in order ensure a regular progress. I recommend that you spend between 15 and 30 minutes a few days a week during your private French lesson.