Intensive French Lessons in Paris
Why choose Intensive French courses ?
My Intensive French courses are recommended for adults who need to boost their confidence quickly, improve their level of French for professional purposes or to prepare for an exam. If you’d like to progress in a limited amount time, then this French program is perfect for you. You will gain effective communication skills in French and rapidly deepen understanding of the French culture.
- Start of course: everyday you like
- Course duration: from 1 to 8 weeks
- Required French level: minimum A1
- Hours of classes per day: 2 hours per day for semi-intensive to 4 hours per day for intensive
- Hours per week: 10 hours per week for semi-intensive and 20 hours per week for intensive
Intensive French program is ideal for :
- beginner students who wants to rapidly develop their skills to function in a French-speaking environment
- intermediate students who already have some knowledge of French and would like to move towards using the language the way native French speakers do
Intensive French Classes
Starting Intensive French Classes will enable you to go quickly from one level to another. I organize a short TCF (Test Connaissances en Français) during our first class to evaluate your current French level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CECRL) :
A1.0: Complete Beginner
B2: Upper Intermediate
If you are unsure about your level, feel free to check my Frequently Asked Questions. Then we will work together with an appropriate program and I’ll be able to provide you with adapted homework.
As a native French tutor with over 10 years of experience, I will help you to optimize your learning process and will choose a tailored linguistic approach accordingly.