Online French Lessons
Flexible French courses
As powerful as a one-on-one courses, online French lessons are ideal if you do not live in France or if private face-to-face classes are not possible due to a busy schedule.
A flexible approach to learning :
- without leaving your home. A rhythm adapted to your situation
- to help you better prepare your trip. You will feel more confident once you arrive in France.
- to complement the one-on-one sessions you took in France. They enable you to keep on practicing after your stay in France.
This medium is practical and convenient for our active lives. You can learn and improve your French skills with private lessons in the comfort of your home, your office or anywhere in the world. Online French programs are available for all levels and for a minimum of 2 hours.
The focus of the lesson will be on speaking French to gain confidence and fluidity in our beautiful language.
Whether you’re moving to a French speaking country, looking for a job, traveling or preparing to take an exam, my online French classes on Skype are personalized to your learning objectives!
Online French classes suited to the situation worlwide
With the pandemic still as present as ever, you might be finding yourself with more time on your hands. Maybe you have always wanted to learn French but never got around to it. Maybe you used to know French but your vocabulary has faded due to lack of practice. Or maybe, you (or you and your lockdown partners!) simply want to pick up a new hobby.
If you see yourself in any of these scenarios, come try my Online French Lessons from the health and safety of your own home! They are a perfect and productive way to help you through COVID-19!
Online French classes are available all year round :
- Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm Central European Time
If you have any questions regarding online lessons or to book a first class, dont hesitate to reach out to me.
Advantages of online French classes
- Flexibility : you can study at home, at work or while travelling.
- Convenience : There is no registration/administration fee. You pay per hour (and not 45 min)
- Effectiveness : you can better prepare your trip to France or continue the French classes you took in Paris
- More time to practice : you don’t waste time on transport
- Personalized classes : one-on-one French classes and you can ask as many questions as you like
- Targeted materials : you get all the materials needed after the online class and can review it at your own pace
Online French conversation classes
To complete your learning of French and make you discover the specificities of our language and our culture, I organize complementary online French conversation classes. These classes allow you to strengthen and deepen your linguistic knowledge (oral, grammar, vocabulary). They are also moments of discussion on current, cultural and artistic subjects where you can converse on common interests.
- Gastronomy conversation : French specialties, cheese, wine, bakeries and patisseries, recipes
- Tradition conversation : discussion on various subjects such as stereotypes, expressions or French traditions
- Architecture/history conversation : exchanges about monuments, museums and French history
- Fashion conversation : discover the work of famous fashion designers and its specific vocabulary
- Art conversation : we discuss photography, painting, dance, music,..
- Ad hoc conversation : if there is a particular topic you’d like to discuss, I am always open to new topics
Delf (B1/B2) exam online preparation
In addition of the general French online classes, tailor-made online course are available to train you for the DELF exams.
During the DELF exam preparation, we will cover :
- Introduction to the different tests
- Study of the rating grids
- Trainings for the different tests (Written and oral comprehension tests, written and oral production tests).
- Mock exams and correction together
I will adapt the classes to your strengths, your needs and help you reach your goals quickly.
Methodology for online French courses
Each online course is provided by a professional French tutor. The content depends on your level, strengths (and weaknesses) and preferred teaching method. The online French classes are structured and well-prepared in advance. The materials will be sent in advance so that you can review it accordingly. Following our first lesson, I will provide you with a customised program that suits your exact needs. I always encourage my students to fully express themselves.
- Classes are all in French (teaching French in French) :
I will give translation when necessary but all materials (grammar rules, newspaper articles, books), homework, conversation and exercises are only in French unless specified otherwise
- Focusing on oral practice :
French classes with Agnes emphasise on speaking practice with oral activities and brainstorming. You will be given specific themes or articles to work on, depending on your level and interests
- Resources to learn at home :
If you have enough time after the classes, you can also continue improving your French skills at home. I’m always happy to indicate you tailored resources in French you can use at home or in your job
More online learning resources
Access free French language resources to understand, learn and progress in French thanks to French with Agnes Blog.
These articles, revision materials and educational activities will make your life a bit easier. They can be accessed at anytime to complement your one-on-one classes.
Passionate about teaching, I wanted to compile a comprehensive list of free online resources, separated by subjects and categories (grammar, vocabulary, lifestyle, gastronomy). The free resources and links provided are updated regularly. You can discover more about the French language and culture !
Key points of online French classes :
- Open to all levels, even for beginners
- A wide choice of timetables
- Adapted to each student
- Personalized follow-up