Terms and Conditions French Courses
Book your private French lessons in complete serenity
French with Agnes has a corporate purpose to promote the practice of the French language among professionals, expatriates and tourists. Using all appropriate means, teaching, exchanges, events, French with Agnes contributes to better understand the French culture.
As a result, French with Agnes offers tailored French courses to adult foreign learners. The General Terms and Conditions of French with Agnes are applicable to all classes.
French with Agnes is available via email (see below) or by phone at +33 (0) 7 64 15 18 09.
1 – Registration with your private French tutor
You have two ways to book your French courses :
- Using the Contact form
- By email: bonjour(at)frenchwithagnes.com
Once we receive your initial registration request, a first response with current availabilities will be sent within 24 hours. As soon as you complete your registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
By finalizing your registration with French with Agnes, the student accepts without reservation these General Conditions.
2 – Payment of your French classes
All payments must be made in Euros.
However you choose to pay, a professional invoice can be provided so that you get reimbursed part or all your private French lessons.
Payment of each 10-hour package must be done in full (prepaid) before the first class.
2a – Payment of Online French courses
Payment has to be done at least 48 hours prior to the first lesson
- Pay by Bank Transfer
French with Agnes will send you all necessary bank details.
- Online Money Transfer using Wise or equivalent
French with Agnes’ students regularly use Wise to reduce their fees. You can choose another virtual money transfer of your choice.
- Pay with Paypal
2b – Payment of face-to-face French courses
You can choose to pay by bank transfer, online transfer or cash.
3 – Changes and Cancellations of your French lessons
- Your teacher must be notified at least 48 hours (Monday-Friday) in advance of any schedule change or class cancellation you wish to make. If you decide to cancel your course of your own free will after this delay, you will not get refund or compensation.
- You are not allowed to change the day/time of the same private class for more than 3 (three) times consecutively. After 3 changes, the lesson will be due.
- In case of absence during class time, French with Agnes will not refund or compensate for lessons you have missed.
- French with Agnes will offer to postpone all courses for 12 months at no extra cost only under these circumstances :
- force majeure
- state of emergency
- governmental decision
If you refuse to postpone your course, you will get a refund at the above cancellation conditions.
4 – French courses packages
You can buy one or several 10-hour packages in order to benefit from a 10% discount. Every time you buy 10 (ten) hours, you get 1 (one) hour free.
Each new private lessons package is valid for 6 (six) months from the date of the first class. After 6 months, refunds cannot be given under any circumstance.
5 – General rules
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is disruptive, or who causes any kind of safety concern to our students or teacher.
- Classes are reserved for students 17 years of age and up.
- Gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Promotional discounts cannot be combined or added on top of class credits. Each discount is applicable to one full-priced class registration only.
- We kindly ask you to limit the use of your smartphone during the class, except for emergency