Prices for French lessons online and in Paris
Rates for online French lessons
- Online French lessons are by Skype or Zoom
- Prices are per person per hour, excluding banking/transfer fees.
- All French lessons are given by a professional teacher, fully committed to your learning
- Pricing includes : all class materials, careful preparation by the teacher following your objectives and tailored homework
- You could also join a semi-private French class with your partner, colleagues or friends
- Each session lasts 1.5h or 2h, creating interesting interactions during the lesson
- Students are less competitive when working in groups and more likely encourage each other.
- Learning is enhanced by small group work because students are willing to take risks and can scaffold each other’s efforts
- French sessions are for 1.5h or 2h
- You will pay a cheaper price when you join a 3-4 people group French lesson
- Group work helps students to learn collaborative skills.
Rates for French lessons face-to-face
- French lessons in Paris are also available in the 11th arrondissement or surrounding areas
- Pricing includes all class documents, bespoke preparation and correction of homework (if required) by your teacher
- Kindly note that the rate does not include banking/transfer fees.
Why French With Agnes ?
- There is no registration fee. And you benefit from a 10% discount with each package. Therefore, you can get more money to buy delicious pastries or French wine!
- Classes are flexible. You can enrol when you like. There is no need to wait for a specific time during the year. You can try a first class at a normal price and decide later for a package. But the majority of my students take more lessons after an hour class !
- You get an invoice with my identification number (SIRET). This is perfect if your company would like to pay for all or part of your French language training
- I offer French lessons 7 days a week : from 7 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. I am also open during bank holidays and summer holidays
- You can mix face-to-face and online lessons to progress at your own pace
- Having years of experience with businesses in various areas (fashion, gastronomy, administration), I can adapt my classes to your lifestyle and needs
- I have only five-star reviews on Google. Satisfaction of my students if my priority, so will you be next?
*** If you need to reschedule a class, please let me know at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) in advance. Otherwise, the lesson will be due and you will be charged at the regular rate***
Questions about Agnes's French lessons rates
If you need to cancel or reschedule a private French lesson, please contact me at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) in advance to avoid charges. Private French classes cancelled less than 48 business hours in advance will be billed at the regular rate.
Face-to-face lessons : payment for ad-hoc French courses is due before or during the first class by bank transfer, international transfer or cash. If you pay by cash, a deposit of 100 Euros will be required to secure the booking before we meet.
Online lessons : you can pay by bank transfer or international transfer such as Wise or Revolut at least 48 hours prior to the class day.
The rate does not include any transfer fees.
If you’d like to benefit from the 10% discount and get a 10-hour package, then the payment is due in full before or during the first class. You can try one class at a regular price and then decide for a package.
A professional invoice is provided if required.
You are welcome to try a two-hour lesson (charged at the regular rate) before choosing if you want to sign up for a program. Kindly note that each booking must be done within 48 hours of the class.
You can used your 10-hour package 6 months after the initial purchase.
After that, unused hours can no longer be scheduled and a new package must be purchased.