Prices for French lessons online and in Paris
Rates for online French lessons
- Online French lessons are by Skype or Zoom
- Prices are per person per hour
- All French lessons are given by a professional teacher, fully committed to your learning
- Pricing includes : all class materials, careful preparation by the teacher following your objectives and tailored homework
- You could also join a semi-private French class with your partner, colleagues or friends
- This will create interesting interactions during the lesson
Rates for French lessons face-to-face
- French lessons in Paris are also available in the 11th arrondissement or in Nice and surrounding areas
- Pricing includes all class documents, bespoke preparation and correction of homework (if required) by your teacher
Why French With Agnes ?
- There are no registration fees. No hidden fees at French with Agnes. And you benefit from a 10% discount with each package. Therefore, you can get more money to buy delicious pastries or French wine !
- Classes are flexible. You can enrol when you like. There is no need to wait for a specific time during the year. You can try a first class at a normal price and decide later for a package. But 95% of my students take more lessons !
- You get an invoice with my identification number (SIRET). This is perfect if your company would like to pay for all or part of your French language training
- I offer French lessons 7 days a week : from 7 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. I am also open during bank holidays and summer holidays
- You can mix face-to-face and online lessons to progress at your own pace
- Having years of experience with businesses in various areas (fashion, gastronomy, administration), I can adapt my classes to your lifestyle and needs
- I have only five-star reviews on Google. Satisfaction of my students if my priority, so will you be next?
*** If you need to reschedule a class, please let me know at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) in advance. Otherwise, the lesson will be due and you will be charged at the regular rate***
Questions about Agnes's French lessons rates
If you need to cancel or reschedule a private French lesson, please contact me at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) in advance to avoid charges. Private French classes cancelled less than 48 business hours in advance will be billed at the regular rate.
Face-to-face lessons : payment for ad-hoc French courses is due before or during the first class by bank transfer, international transfer or cash
Online lessons : you can pay by bank transfer or international transfer such as Wise at least 48 hours prior to the class day.
If you’d like to benefit from the 10% discount and get a 10-hour package, then the payment is due in full before or during the first class. You can try one class at a regular price and then decide for a package.
A professional invoice is provided if required.
You are welcome to try a two-hour lesson (charged at the regular rate) before choosing if you want to sign up for a program. Kindly note that each booking must be done within 48 hours of the class.
You can used your 10-hour package 6 months after the initial purchase.
After that, unused hours can no longer be scheduled and a new package must be purchased.
Refund requests must be made at least 7 days prior to your initial class start date. After this date, refunds cannot be given under any circumstance.