Prices for French lessons online and in Paris
Online French lessons - one person
- Online French lessons are by Skype
- Prices are for one person for one hour (and not 45 min)
- All French lessons are given by a professional teacher, fully committed to your learning
- Pricing includes all class materials, careful preparation by the teacher according to your objectives and personalized homework
Online French lessons - 2 people
Online French classes are also available for 2
- If your partner, roommate or colleague would like to learn French with you, this can create a greater interaction during the class
- The prices are indicated for private. For companies, please send me a request at email@example.com. I’ll reply within 24 hours with a customized quote
French lessons in Paris
- French lessons in Paris are organised in a café near the 11th arrondissement or a place of your choice within this area
- You get prices for 2 full hours (and not 1.5 h)
- Pricing includes all class documents, tailored preparation and correction of homework (if required) by the teacher according to your objectives
Small Group French lessons
Classes are also available for small groups (2 to 4 people)
- With friends, colleagues or your partner, preferably with an equivalent level, this format allows teamwork, interaction and greater motivation
- Given prices are indicated for private. For companies, please send me a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll reply within 24 hours with a personalized quote
Why French With Agnes ?
- There are no registration fees. No hidden fees at French with Agnes. And you benefit from a 10% discount with each package you buy so you get more money to buy delicious pastries or French wine !
- Classes are flexible. You can enroll when you like, no need to wait for a specific time during the year. You can try a first class (2 hours) at a normal price and decide after if you’d like to subscribe to a package. But 95% of my students take packages after 🙂
- You get an invoice with my identification number (SIRET) if your company would like to pay for all or part of your French language training
- I offer French lessons 7 days a week : from 7 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. I am also open during bank holidays and summer holidays
- You can mix face-to-face and online lessons to progress at your own pace
- Having years of experience with businesses in various areas (fashion, banking, services,..) I can adapt my classes to your lifestyle and needs
- I have only five-star reviews on Google and satisfaction of my students if my priority, so will you be next?
*** If you need to reschedule a class, please let me know at least 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged at the regular rate (otherwise, the lesson will be due) ***
Questions about Agnes's French lessons rates
If you need to cancel or reschedule a private French lesson, please contact me at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) in advance to avoid charges. Private French classes cancelled less than 48 business hours in advance will be billed at the regular rate.
Face-to-face lessons : payment for ad-hoc French courses is due before or during the first class by bank transfer or cash
Online lessons : payment is due by bank transfer at least 48 hours prior to the class day.
If you’d like to benefit from the 10% discount and get a 10-hour package, then the payment is due in full before or during the first class. You are welcome to try one class at a regular price and then decide for a package.
I accept payment by bank transfer, international transfer or in cash. A professional invoice is provided if required.
You are welcome to try a two-hour lesson (charged at the regular rate) before choosing if you want to sign up for a program. Kindly note that each booking must be done within 48 hours of the class.