Business French Lessons with an expert teacher
My Business French Course is designed for professionals who work within a French-speaking organization and who would like to communicate more fluently with their clients and colleagues.
Your specific language goals :
- to hold conversations with your business partners, colleagues and managers
- to make oral presentations and speeches
- to conduct meetings, interviews and negotiations
I also offer private lessons focused on the preparation for the following French exams :
- DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française – French Studies Diploma, A1 to B2 levels)
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française – Advanced French Studies Diploma, only for adults, C1/C2 level)
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français from Alliance Française, all levels)
- TEF (Test d’Evaluation en Français, Evaluation Test of French, from the French Chamber of Commerce)
- Any other exams in France or in your own country
Focus will be given on improving your exam skills by preparing for the exams through the four specific skills: oral comprehension (listening), written comprehension (reading), oral expression (speaking), and written expression (writing).
My structured method involves rehearsing exams, assessment and active correction.