Business French Lessons with an expert teacher
French courses for professionals in Paris, Cannes and online with Skype
Who can follow the Business French classes ?
My Business French Course is designed for professionals who work within a French-speaking organization and who would like to communicate more fluently with their clients and colleagues.
Your specific language goals :
- to hold conversations with your business partners, colleagues and managers
- to make oral presentations and speeches
- to conduct meetings, interviews and negotiations
How to study for a French Exam ?
I also offer private lessons focused on the preparation for the following French exams :
- DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française – French Studies Diploma, A1 to B2 levels)
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française – Advanced French Studies Diploma, only for adults, C1/C2 level)
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français from Alliance Française, all levels)
- TEF (Test d’Evaluation en Français, Evaluation Test of French, from the French Chamber of Commerce)
- Any other exams in France or in your own country
Focus will be given on improving your exam skills by preparing for the exams through the four specific skills: oral comprehension (listening), written comprehension (reading), oral expression (speaking), and written expression (writing).
My structured method involves rehearsing exams, assessment and active correction.
« Agnes was an incredible French tutor. She created content that was tailored towards the business I work in and we reviewed many tenses that I had been struggling with. She helped me to break bad French speaking habits and form new better habits for learning. It was a wonderful experience and I will be continuing as I infiltrate myself in the workplace here in France. Merci Agnes »
Allie R. from Florida